Work Type/s: Full time, Part Time (Remote)
Location/s: Remote (Preference for Asia/Oceania time zones)
Salary: Negotiated (+ESOP) As we are currently in the fundraising phase, we are looking for people who are happy to be awarded AgriUT reward tokens as compensation for the delivery of services.
AgUnity Response is an Australian-based but fully global start-up of industry-leading professionals who are currently prototyping and deploying an MVP platform for immediate piloting in the field as part of a local and global COVID-19 mitigation strategy (see more here: https://www.agunity.com/).
AgUnity Response is the subsidiary of AgUnity Pty Ltd, an award-winning social enterprise founded in 2016, working to change the lives of over 2-billion low-income farmers worldwide. AgUnity helps farmers to lift themselves out of poverty with a smartphone and blockchain platform to improve communication, trust, and food supply chains (see more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72PCVi_DEqY).
Diversity & Inclusion
At AgUnity we believe that ‘the strength of the team is the individual and the individual is the strength of the team’. In recruiting our team, we believe in giving equal opportunities and in doing so look to learn from each other’s life experiences, knowledge, perspective, talent and achievements. Our values unite us irrespective of education, race and cultural background, nationality, social class, gender identity and expression, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Strong ownership ethic
- Clear communication skills
- Drama-averse/no-nonsense focus to get-the-job-done
- Ownership, integrity, focus… did we mention ownership?!?
- Lightning-speed distillation of complexity into essential critical-path activities
- Communication nexus, fixer, troubleshooter: Erin Brockovich meets The Dude
- You have ‘Plan A – Z’ mapped out in your head before most people even recognize the problem
The Task at Hand
- Must be able to self-manage and motivate, and take a list of ‘nice to haves’ or issues and turn them into ‘concretely delivered beyond highest expectations.’
- Be in the mission for the long game to witness rapid iteration and tactical problem-solving turning into strategic global improvement, enhancing the quality of life and overall well-being of all humans.
- Be willing to step up to the task at hand, enjoy the grind, and keep pushing until the “Eureka!” moment, then get back into the next great battle.
Community Engagement Manager
We are looking for an individual who has success in the execution of special events, building and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders to increase awareness of and support for our organization’s services & products. Working closely with the Product and Marketing departments, to plan and execute events and activities related to key and relevant programs and campaigns undertaken by the organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3+ years marketing and communications experience in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Confidence in building relationships across stakeholder groups.
- Good understanding of the necessary components of community and stakeholder engagement.
- High degree of integrity and ethical behaviour.
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills
- Some familiarity with the “Technology for Good” scene. Prior work experience in a marketing role is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Remote work experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Social media experience.
- Responsible for supervising community engagement activities.
- Provides support to the Community Engagement team.
- Supports activities of the Product and Marketing departments.
- Oversees community engagement events internally and externally, including briefings and presentations to organizations.
- Write, review and edit compelling and strategic content for external marketing purposes, including print and digital materials, promotional collateral, social media posts and campaigns, email marketing, annual report, newsletters and websites.
- Develop and manage marketing and social media strategies utilizing resources and materials provided by the Organization that appeals to a diverse audience. This includes but is not limited to coordination of posts, defining measurable outcomes, managing a paid advertisement budget and creating an annual content calendar.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute effective digital strategies and content for donor acquisition, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Measure and analyze marketing initiatives, promotions and campaign results, optimizing and adjusting tactics as needed to achieve goals.
- Respond and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Maintain engagement and provide updates to internal teams for community building campaigns.
- Coordinate internal community building focus groups to maximize engagement ROI.
What's in it for you
This is a fully agile, fast-paced position with meaningful responsibilities and room for growth. This role is suitable for someone looking to truly put their stamp on an organization and make a real difference in the world, while being a part of a supportive team of like-minded professionals.
We offer flexible working arrangements and are happy to work with the needs of successful applicants.